CareersAlien – RFID Innovator
Come and work for one of the industry’s most innovative companiesAn equal opportunity employer, Alien is seeking talented and energetic individuals who excel in their areas of expertise and who wish to contribute to the worldwide uptake of RFID technology.
Current PositionsSales Support Manager
Title: Sales Support Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the order management and sales support activities for both domestic and international customers for a fabless semiconductor company. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
- Manage and supervise a global team of order managementrepresentatives
- Manage key customer accounts
- Interact with both domestic and international customers to answer inquiries, confirm sales order details, provide order acknowledgments, update order status, and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with Sales, Finance, and Operations to ensure pre-sales requirements such as customer credit, product availability, lead times, pricing, and legal terms are in order.
- Ensure customer order information including products, pricing, payment terms, and ship dates are accurate.
- Schedule new orders, input data into the ERP software, and manage accuracy of said data.
- Work with Planning and Materials Handling groups to coordinate and prioritize customer shipments and ensure shipments are delivered on time and correctly.
- Resolve post-sales order issues such as mis-shipments, billing errors, and duplicate shipments.
- Develop and execute contingency plans to maintain shipment schedules in the event of schedule interruptions such as material shortages and production delays.
- Schedule and process customer RMA’s
- Establish, measure and maintain departmental KPIs including on-time shipment performance
Candidate must be detail-oriented and have good work organization and planning skills. Candidate must be customer-oriented and maintain proper legal and accounting controls. Good written and verbal communication as well as strong interpersonal skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Excel, and Word. Must have knowledge of ERP/MRP and CRM software systems. Experience working with RFID, semiconductor, or high-volume roll-to-roll manufacturing industries is highly desirable. Chinese language skills are highly desirable. Knowledge of international import / export regulations would be beneficial.
Education & Experience:
Candidate should have 5 or more years of experience in order management for a semiconductor or related company.
Familiarity with ISO 9001, RoHS, and REACH regulations is required.
Send your resume to:Alien Technology
Attention Human Resources
845 Embedded Way
San José CA 95138-1030
Fax: (408) 782-3908
(Please include job title and a cover letter with your submission)
BenefitsAlien Technology Corporation provides quality, attractive health care options to meet the unique needs of each employee and their family. Alien offers a customized employee benefits package that enables employees to design their own plan and choose benefits that best fit their needs and budget.
Alien pays the full premium for the following coverage: Basic Life, Basic AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vision and Business Travel Insurance.
In addition to Dental and Vision coverage, Alien offers three medical plans, Blue Shield HMO and PPO and Kaiser. Alien and employees share the cost of employee and dependent coverage, including domestic partner coverage.
The following are paid fully by employees and enrollment is voluntary: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts and Voluntary Life/AD&D, Cancer, Accident and Disability insurance.
Alien Technology assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected class. Alien Technology also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where appropriate and/or as required by law.